Sunday, June 5, 2011

June Charm and Dangle Swap

     Hi, everyone! I am back to share my latest swap from Life On The Scrap Beach, which was a charm and dangle swap. The theme was pink, using things like lace, love, and roses on the dangles and also on the presentation piece.I am going to use these to decorate the outside spines of my scrapbook albums.
      For mine I used a plain clasp from A. C. Moore and pink, clear, pearl,  and silver beads. I included rose and heart charms. For the presentation, I stamped a sweatshirt stamp I have had for a long time from Toomuchfun Rubber Stamps. I stamped it in purple and colored it with shades of pink Copic markers, adding some puffy heart stickers randomly.  Then I cut the whole thing out. I formed soft wire into a hanger. The Tim Holtz hangers I had were too small, but these didn't come out too badly. I put the hanger through the top of the shirt and attached the charm clasp to it. I printed my contact info and put it on the inside of the sweatshirt.
     I am having so much fun making these. I can now add collecting beads and charms to my other vast artistic collections (like I really needed more). Those 50% coupons come in handy! Have a great week everyone and thanks for looking.




2 comments:

  1. What great charms and the presentation is fantastic. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gemiel. It was really fun to do! Hope to see you at GASC this year!

    ReplyDelete